QuickBooks error code 15102
One of the most often encountered QuickBooks error code 15102, which customers frequently encounter while downloading payroll or updating QuickBooks desktop. This article will explain the potential reasons of this issue and how to resolve it. Following these procedures, you will be able to obtain the most recent payroll and QuickBooks Desktop updates.
Why does QuickBooks occur 15102 ?
- When QuickBooks Desktop is operating in the multi-user mode in a terminal services environment.
- When the download destination provided is unavailable or incorrect and the shared Download feature is enabled.
- This problem may also occur if the user is not logged in as a Windows Administrator or is not executing the programme as an Administrator on Windows Vista.
What is the solution to QuickBooks Payroll Error 15102?
The steps to resolving this problem are listed below. Once resolved, you will be able to download and install the most recent payroll and QuickBooks Desktop updates. Additionally, you must have a current payroll subscription.
Important: If you are not using the most recent version of QuickBooks Desktop, this error may occur. In this situation, you must first restart your application and then update and download the most recent table tax.
1. If you’re currently in multi-user mode, switch to single-user mode.
2. Ensure that the location of the mapped file is accurate.
- To access the Product Information window, click ‘CTRL +1‘ and then locate and write down the mapped path, for example ‘[x]:[folder name][data file name]’.
- Choose ‘Help’ and then ‘Update QuickBooks’.
- Now, select the ‘Options tab‘ and verify that the information in the Download location field is accurate.
- Additionally, if shared Download is set to ‘Yes,’ the disc in the download location should match the drive that shows in the Product Information box.
- Even the directory in the ‘Download Location‘ field should match the directory in the QuickBooks Desktop Installation directory, and it should be set to ‘NO’ when shared.
- If the location is wrong, modify the location’s state and select one of the following.
- If ‘Yes’ is chosen for Shared Download, choose ‘No’. Select ‘Save’, but if ‘No’ is chosen for shared download, select ‘Yes’.
- Now, click ‘Save.’
- After that, click Close and re-download the most recent tax table.
3. If the download location is accurate, remap the disc to a new letter.
- The first step is to shut the QuickBooks Company File.
- Remap your network disc to a new letter at this point.
- Utilize the new mapped-drive letter to access your business file.
- Following that, click on ‘Help’ and then ‘Update QuickBooks’.
Afterwards, ‘Click’ on the ‘Options’ tab.
- Now, switch off and then back on the shared Download.
Additionally, verify that the download location is configured to use the new mapped-drive letter.
- Select ‘Save’ and then ‘Close’.
- After that, get the most recent tax table.
4. If you continue to have problems with Windows Vista, try running QuickBooks Desktop as an administrator.
- To do so, right-click on the QuickBooks icon and choose ‘Run as Administrator’ from the Desktop menu.
- Now, when the ‘User Account Control‘ prompts you to start this programme, click proceed.
- Following that, QuickBooks updates will be reset.
You should be able to resolve or Fix QuickBooks error code 15102 by using the methods provided above. We are here to solve the quickbook error , if you are stuck in in this error then, Fix QuickBooks error 1334 resolved now , or if yiu getting any other issue please contact our support team.
Leave a Reply