QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058
QuickBooks, the well known accounting software, is prone to a variety of mistakes. While each of these issues has an unique cause, QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058 is an exception, with no apparent cause.
Reason for QuickBooks issue PS058?
There may be a plethora of causes for this issue. Several are listed below:
- The files in Windows Explorer are corrupted.
- QuickBooks business files that have been damaged
- QuickBooks cannot be accessed due to a firewall or other security programme.
- Your QuickBooks business files are not accessible through the local disc.
Steps to Resolve a QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058 ?
The methods to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058 are shown below. While all of the procedures are straightforward and simple to follow, if you run into any difficulties, you may call the QuickBooks payroll error support staff for immediate assistance.
1st solution: Re-download Payroll Update
- To begin, you must re-download the payroll update from the payroll server.
- Select ‘Employees’ from the Help menu, and then select ‘Get payroll updates’.
- Select the checkbox next to ‘Download Entire Update’.
- Select ‘Download Latest Update‘.
Solution 2: Attempt to get the most recent QuickBooks update.
- Download the most recent version of QuickBooks Software from the official website.
The following methods will assist you in determining the version of your QuickBooks software:
Solution 3: Update your programme online.
- To begin, download the ‘qbwebpatch.exe’ patch file. This may be obtained from the Quickbooks support page at http://www.quickbooks.com/support.
- Ascertain that your internet connection is operational and download the patch file.
- Transfer the downloaded file from one computer to the one that has QuickBooks.
- Now, from the CD/Flash Drive, install the patch file and update the tax file.
Solution 4: Inspect the business file for problems.
To access the ‘Product Information’ section, use the ‘F2’ or ‘Ctrl+1’ keys. Ascertain that QuickBooks is running.
Press the ‘F3’ or ‘Ctrl+2’ keys in the Product Information box.
Now, go to the ‘Tech Help’ box and click on the ‘Open File’ button.
If a file called ‘qbwin.log’ exists, double-click it.
To open a tiny window, use the ‘Ctrl+F’ keys simultaneously. In the box, type the word ‘Error’ and press ‘Enter’.
Now, determine the numerical error number, which is likely QuickBooks Error 15270, and search the internet for it.
Solution 5 : If no mistake was discovered in the previous step or if you utilised RegCure, then proceed as follows:
- QuickBooks Desktop should be closed.
- Open the ‘Task Manager tool’ by pressing the ‘Ctrl+Alt+Delete’ keys.
- Now, in the list, look for the following programmes: ‘qbupdate.exe’ and ‘qbdagent2001.exe‘. If you discover them, use the ‘Close Program’ option to terminate them.
- Type’reboot.bat’ into the search box.
- Once you’ve located the file, double-click it.
- This will launch a ‘DOS-style shell’ and will automatically shut when finished.
- Restart your computer and download the most recent payroll update.
Solution 6: Perform a restart.bat document
- Press the CTRL + ALT + DEL keys on your keyboard and choose the ‘Task Manager‘ from the list.
- Following that, click the ‘Processes tab‘ and go to QuickBooks and its associated processes.
- Now you must ‘terminate all processes’ one by one.
- Navigate to the ‘Start’ button and put in the search field’reboot.bat’.
- Press the ‘Enter’ key.
- You must execute the file and wait for the procedure to finish.
- Once the procedure is complete, close it.
- Restart your computer.
- Finally, make an attempt to obtain the most recent payroll tax table.
You should be able to resolve or Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058 by using the methods provided above. We are here to solve the quickbook error , if you are stuck in in this error then, Fix QuickBooks error 1334 resolved now , or if yiu getting any other issue please contact our support team.
Leave a Reply